Wednesday, September 4, 2013

www.dfwvapor.com - Juice Review - Watermelon

Ok, so I picked up another bottle of www.dfwvapor.com 's Watermelon e-liquid a while back. You all know I like the fruity flavors, and this one is no exception. I have thoroughly enjoyed this e-liquid stand-alone, and also as a mixer flavor.

Stand-alone, this flavor will hold it's own alongside other DFW greats. The flavor is not subtle, but also not overpowering. At 70/30 pg/vg & 18mg nic, I get a good amount of vapor production (currently running this liquid in a RSST rebuildable tank, wrapped with kenthol to 1.2 ohm resistance, and running at 3.2v on my VMAX)

Flavor wise, you want watermelon, that's what you get. I sometimes (if I get a big enough pull) I almost feel like I need to spit out seeds! The flavor is 99% spot-on... which is not a big surprise from DFWvapor.

I thoroughly recommend you guys grab a bottle of this liquid if you are a fan of watermelon!

http;//www.dfwvapor.com

~remain calm & vape on my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Tesla Punk 85w Mod is a mini version of Tesla Punk 220w. Powered by 18650 and up to 85w...what's your opinions on the series of Punk?

    ReplyDelete