Friday, June 21, 2013

www.dfwvapor.com - Juice Review - Big Berry Burst

DFW Vapor's Big Berry Burst

I have always been a fan of the berry and fruit flavors. They have always been near and dear to my heart. Sodas, gum, ice cream, e-juice... I am crazy about fruit and berry flavors!
Big Berry Burst is one of those flavors that, personally, I think you are either going to love it or hate it. I don't think there is a middle ground on it.

It has great vapor production, a decent TH at 18mg, and mixes well with others.

The flavor is a cacophony of berries, I cannot tell you which ones, simply because each time I take a pull off it, I get a different berry!
It is definitely on the sweet side, but not too overpowering, personally.

http://www.dfwvapor.com

1 comment:

  1. Tesla Punk 85w Mod is a mini version of Tesla Punk 220w. Powered by 18650 and up to 85w...what's your opinions on the series of Punk?

    ReplyDelete