Friday, June 21, 2013

www.dfwvapor.com - Juice Review - Atomic Menthol

DFW Vapor's Atomic Menthol

This juice has become one of my nemesis flavors! I love Atomic Fireball, but can't vape it as I get cinnamon blisters from the juice. I thought to myself for some reason...
"self... maybe the menthol will help calm down the cinnamon a bit to where you can still enjoy the flavor!"

Guess again....

Cinnamon blisters AGAIN! This is a heart-breaker to me, since ATOMIC FIREBALL was one of the
first flavors I vaped on when I started! :(

I guess for me, this is one of those flavors I just can't ever have...like a shiny new Porsche, or a new Aston-Martin.

Atomic Menthol has a GREAT throat hit, and great vapor production... but if you are sensitive to hot cinnamon BEWARE!!! 'Nuff said.

http://www.dfwvapor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment