Friday, June 21, 2013

www.dfwvapor.com - Juice Review - TWINKY

Ok, so I broke out a few e-juice bottles I had lying around in my juice cabinet. A few I had forgotten about (some on purpose) and felt I needed to share my thoughts.

First up on the agenda.... DFW Vapor's TWINKY

Let me start by saying, if you don't like sweet flavors, stay away from
this juice. It is one of the sweetest ones I vape, and it also is NOTORIOUS for killing my cartomizers!! I get a week at most, out of a carto that I would usually get 2-3 weeks out of with a less-sweet flavor.

TWINKY tastes like..... just that! A TWINKY! Hard to describe if you've
never had the priviledge. A little cakey, a little vanilla-y.... and of
course, that infamous cream filling is in there as well!!

Decent throat hit on the 18mg, good vapor production, and leaves my room
smelling like a Hostess store!!! LOL
By far one of my favorite vapes, even though it goes through cartos like
no-ones business!!!

http://www.dfwvapor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment