Friday, June 21, 2013

www.dfwvapor.com - Juice Review - Strawberry Daiquiri

DFW Vapor's Strawberry Daiquiri

This is one of those juices I'm torn right down the middle on. Being diabetic I cannot drink alcohol anymore (in-moderation is not in my vocabulary if I start drinking....LOL) and I have to be very mindful of my sugar intake.

DFW's strawberry daiquiri is very much spot on! I loved a frozen daiquiri in the summertime, and strawberries and I..... well we are very old dear friends.

This juice has alot of undertones that are very nice, you can taste a hint of the daiquiri, and the strawberry is very prominent, but blends well!

At 18mg, it has a decent TH, and good vapor production. Definitely a good pick if you like classic daiquiri mixes!

http://www.dfwvapor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment