Friday, June 21, 2013

www.dfwvapor.com - Juice Review - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Ok, next on the agenda, DFW Vapor's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

I will be honest here... perhaps it is the fact that when I bought this
bottle, maybe I wasn't paying attention to the MG level... (I got it in
0mg and I'm used to 18mg) ... maybe it is the fact that I'm diabetic and a little biased on my gramma's baking, and Ben & Jerry's C.C. Cookie Dough ice cream.

This juice is not one of my favorites. I don't get that cookie flavor you
expect from cookie dough (even though doctors say you aren't supposed to
EAT raw cookie dough...)
I got a hint of chocolate, drowned in what I can only relate to as playdough. No
cookie hint at all to it. I may try another bottle one day (of 18mg level), just to give it a second chance... but for now... it's back to the darkness for this bottle.

http://www.dfwvapor.com

1 comment:

  1. If you are just getting started, smok stick aio is definitely the best choice. Besides evic primo mini review has absolutely amazing flavors, produces lots of vapor, has a great battery, is extremely convenient to use. Shipping is fast and vapesourcing customer service is friendly. Nothing bad to say.

    ReplyDelete